Hello all, A while ago I asked about changing the Major Mode checking that happens throughout Org, so that derived modes would function properly. I finally had the time to make a patch. I just replaced every (eq major-mode 'org-mode) with (derived-mode-p 'org-mode). All files and buffers that used to pass the test will still pass it, and the ones that have Major Modes derived from Org now will pass it too. I hope the format of the patch is OK (it's my first, actually), and that the change makes sense. Regards, -- Cássio Koshikumo