* How to ensure code blocks are run during export?
@ 2013-05-02 17:43 Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2013-05-02 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

I'm writing an exam in org mode, and it's going really well. I need to
have some code in code blocks being run during export (as it's defining
some functions for later questions), but I don't want anything to be
displayed in the final document. At the moment I use the following
options in the block:

:results silent :exports results

Is it the correct way to do it?

Thanks,