Hi I am working on a longish document which will be converted to pdf, and I am doing debugging of scripts at the moment. Therefore I export the document to pdf, and look for errors there. Now I have to find the corresponding section in the org file - possible, but tedious. Would it be possibler to include reverse-lookup in org, so that I click in the pdf, and the cursor jumps to the position in the org document? I really like this feature when e.g. using LyX. I have no idea how this could be implemented and if this would be difficult, but I think this could be a useful feature for longer documents. Cheers, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982