On 2015-06-26 17:36, Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Alan Schmitt writes: > >> Is there any reason why the options would disappear during export? > > Maybe "ox-pandoc" doesn't handle this meta-data. ox-pandoc does not do anything with that meta-data when generating the temporary org file. Shouldn't it inherited from the org exporter? > Perhaps you're doing a "body-only" export. No, I just checked. > Or you have `org-export-with-title' and al. set to nil... No, and I can reproduce this with an empty configuration. So I guess there is something fishy going on in the generation of the temporary org file. Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ average (2015-05-30, Mauna Loa Observatory): 403.41 ppm