Rasmus writes: > Sebastian Fischmeister writes: > >> Is there a simple way to build regex-based extensions to the exporters? > > Yeah, filters. But I don’t think this is the best way to go about it. > >> For example, I would like to convert this string "=>" to $\rightarrow$ >> when converting the document to latex. >> >> There are lots of other uses, where I could create my shortcuts and >> insert them in orgmode files without creating a lot of clutter in the >> file. > > This sounds a bit like org-entities. I use this together with cdlatex for > quickly inserting such things. Great - learned something. Never knew about org-entities. Would it be possible to generate *easily* a pdf with all the org-entities? Possibly include it in org as a kind of a cheat-sheet for org-entities? Reading the help in this case is possible but not easy... Rainer > > Try to type \Rightarrow and type C-c C-x \ > Also try to export to text (non-unicode). You will get the desired symbol. > > Alternatively, you can use one of the many input methods such as TeX or > rfc1345 in which case you can get the ‘⇒’ by typing ‘\Rightarrow’ or > ‘&=>’, respectively. In latex, you can setup unicode-math. > > Hope it helps, > Rasmus -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982