Hi I have effectively the same question as Adm here: [http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/26412/human-readable-directory-tree-with-org-attach] I would like to have the directory tree of the attachments managed by org-attach to reflect the document structure as defined by the headlines. To quote from his question: ,---- | * This headline | ** This sub-headline 1 | ** This sub-headline 2 | * This second headline | | matches to the directory structure: | | - This headline | - This sub-headline 1 | - This sub-headline 2 | - This second headline `---- I started using to set the directories, but for this I need the additional step of defining it per subtree. Is there a way to configure org-attach to automatically use the header name instead of the uuid? Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982