* How can I use xelatex with the new latex exporter?
@ 2012-11-08 12:33 Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2012-11-08 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'm playing with the new latex exporter, and I'd like to use xelated
with it. I used to follow the instructions from worg
(http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#using-xelatex-for-pdf-export), but
it seems that the hook org-export-latex-after-initial-vars-hook is not
used for the new exporter. Is there a similar hook I can use?

Thanks a lot,

Alan