Aaron Ecay writes: > Hi Rainer, > > One option is to use svg graphics, which are supported in latex (via the > svg package from CTAN) and in HTML (on almost all modern browsers: > ). The svg latex package supports > compiling with pdflatex out of the box and lualatex with a little > hackery; xelatex is not supported (you also need to install inkscape and > compile with a flag that allows latex code to execute shell commands). svg does not work easily, as I have to use the cairo package in R to use it, so I have to add this manually. Nevertheless, I could do this in a session in a block before. > > Otherwise, you might be looking for something like this worg page: > . That one works nicely when generating the graphs on export - but I would like to do no evaluations on export to have the org file as a "output" itself. Thanks a lot, Rainer > > And also search “by-backend” in the mailing list archives for other > relevant examples. > > Hope this is helpful, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982