Hello, On 2014-12-08 22:00, Marc Ihm writes: > Hi all, > > the new version 3.0.0 of org-index.el has been uploaded to the > contrib-directory of orgs git-repository. > > Features include improved setup-assistant and the new command "add", > which adds the current node to your index. > Moreover the structure of the index-table and its flags has been > reworked (hence the increment in major version number). I've given it a try, and upon creation there is a backtrace (when I'm done with the setup): Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil) org-index--goto-list("columns-and-flags") org-index--create-index() org-index--create-missing-index("Variable org-index-id is not set, so probably no index table has been created yet.") org-index--verify-id() org-index(nil) call-interactively(org-index record-it) The table seems to be created, so I guess it's just a single occurrence of a setup error. Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7