Hello, I'm having the same indentation, as can be seen here. For some strange reason, as soon as I get to the next line (using return) I get extra space. I just refilled this paragraph and it looks like this. - this is a list - another list, and let's make is super long, even - longer, and I have the same problem. Here is the list of minor modes that I have: Abbrev Anzu Async-Bytecomp-Package Auto-Composition Auto-Compression Auto-Encryption Auto-Fill Beacon Clean-Aindent Column-Number Company-Childframe Counsel Diff-Auto-Refine Diredp-Highlight-Autofiles Editorconfig Electric-Indent Eval-Sexp-Fu-Flash Evil Evil-Escape Evil-Lion Evil-Local Evil-Search-Highlight-Persist Evil-Surround Eyebrowse File-Name-Shadow Flx-Ido Flyspell Font-Lock Global-Anzu Global-Auto-Revert Global-Eldoc Global-Evil-Search-Highlight-Persist Global-Evil-Surround Global-Font-Lock Global-Git-Commit Global-Git-Gutter+ Global-Page-Break-Lines Global-Spacemacs-Leader-Override Global-Undo-Tree Global-Vi-Tilde-Fringe Global-Xah-Math-Input Gnus-Message-Citation Hl-Todo Ido-Vertical Info-Breadcrumbs-In-Mode-Line Ivy Line-Number Mac-Mouse-Wheel Menu-Bar Mixed-Pitch Mml Orgalist Override-Global Persp Projectile Pupo Purpose Recentf Save-Place Savehist Shell-Dirtrack Show-Smartparens Show-Smartparens-Global Spaceline-Helm Spaceline-Info Spacemacs-Leader-Override Transient-Mark Undo-Tree Vi-Tilde-Fringe Volatile-Highlights Which-Key Winner Winum Xah-Math-Input Xterm-Mouse Yas Yas-Global Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2018-03: 409.46, 2017-03: 407.18