Diego Zamboni writes: > Hi Norm, > > As George said, the trick in this case is to use the =:noweb= and > =:noweb-ref= headers. The change is minimal from the script you > sent: Thanks. With your help (and Barry’s and George’s), I got over the initial hurdles. I wrote about it here: https://so.nwalsh.com/2019/11/29/t2 > If I may do a bit of self-promotion, feel free to check out my > "Literate Config" booklet, which I published just a few days ago > (available for free) and which contains some more tips for doing > literate programming: https://leanpub.com/lit-config/read Purchased. Authors gotta get paid. :-) Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Walsh | The First Amendment is often http://nwalsh.com/ | inconvenient. But that is besides the | point. Inconvenience does not absolve | the government of its obligation to | tolerate speech.--Justice Anthony | Kennedy, in 91-155