Ihor Radchenko writes: > Nothing is attached. I apologize. Please see the attached patch. > If you are using Emacs to send email, I suggest you to enable checks > for attachments, as I do in notmuch [...] TIL and thank you! Added to my configuration. > AFAIK, `current-message' always returns nil in noninteractive batch > mode. Messages are written directly into stderr. You need to use a > different approach for testing. > >> P.S. As a workaround I also tried to set `set-message-function', >> dependency-injection style, but it did not work either. > > I do not think that this function is ever executed in noninteractive > mode either. Bummer! Do you have any suggestions in mind? Perhaps we could define an advice for '(current-message)', if that ever runs? I would welcome any ideas. Rudy