Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> My first version property "EVAL" inline src block indeed don't using >> :async and :session. It can play video file. >> >> But I found it will block [Tab] org-cycle expand headline. I don't want >> Emacs to be suspended. So I added :async change. > > For my use case, I simply use C-c C-a o to open the attachment or put a > file link inside and use C-c C-o on the heading. Indeed, Usually, your suggestion keybinding should be enough. I originally add this hook for auto play background music or video MV etc. I might think another method to do this auto action. For example auto find first media file link and auto open it when match one specific condition. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3