Hello, I have a question I feel is very basic but I did not find the answer in the manual. How can I trigger the tangling of a block upon export. More precisely, I want to give the following example in a lecture: #+name:hello #+begin_src ocaml :tangle myprog.ml Printf.printf "Bonjour le monde !\n" #+end_src #+BEGIN_SRC sh :exports both :results verbatim ocamlc -o myprog myprog.ml ./myprog #+END_SRC where I show a program to be compiled and actually compile it. Is there a header I should put on the "hello" block to tangle it when I export it? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated September 22, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 397.77 ppm