Hello folks, I'm running into a very strange bug when publishing to HTML. Even when a page contains no footnotes, a footnote section is added with one footnote an the text "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0". I did a Google search for solutions to this problem, but instead just came up with a bunch of pages with "FOOTNOTE DEFINITION NOT FOUND: 0" in their text, so it seems like I'm not the only one running into this issue. Does anybody know if there is a setting or fix available that can prevent this? I was just turning footnotes off, but now I'm at a point where I need footnotes for an article, and I'd rather not have that showing up as my first. Thanks! -- Erik Arneson GPG Key ID : 1024D/62DA1D25 BitCoin : 1LqvuGUqJ4ZUSoE7YE9ngETjwp4yZ2uSdP Office : +1.541.291.9776 Skype : callto://pymander http://www.leisurenouveau.com/