Hi Eric, Eric S Fraga writes: > Guido Van Hoecke writes: > >> Eric, >> >> Eric S Fraga writes: > > [...] > >>> Suggestions on how to handle this case would be welcome, of course. >> >> I created a patch so that the date and time string is built directly >> from the iCal data for times before the epoch. This function produces >> valid date/time strings albeit without weekday info. >> >> Patch file is attached. > > Excellent. Thanks for this. Can you update the file on Worg directly? > If not, I will try to do it. > > One point, however. Should the first return statement in your > datetimestring(input) function (see last line in patch excerpt below) > refer to "input" instead of "datetmp"? What you have works because of > all variables being global but is less clear than using the argument, I > would suggest? It should be "timestamp" rather than "datetmp" :( I have attached the corrected patch. I don't know whether I have access to Worg. Would you mind updating it? > Thanks again, My pleasure,