* How to "postpone" a fragment when exporting
@ 2013-06-07 18:51 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2013-06-07 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list,

I'm preparing materials for a university course.  The materials are not
for students, but for teachers, and along with the syllabus for each of
the topics, I'd like to include some optional tips (like what kind of
problems might be good here, what to mention when teaching this etc.)
The topics are first-level headlines, and I'd like to keep these "tips"
together with the relevant topic.  However, I'd prefer them to be
typeset (when exported to LaTeX) at the end of the document.

Is there a way to do something like this on Org side?  (On LaTeX side,
this is quite easy, but I don't want to clutter my Org file with LaTeX
syntax like \begin{tip} ... \end{tip} etc.)

I guess that babel might be good for that, but I'd prefer some simpler
syntax, maybe something like this:

* Topic
1) first subtopic
2) second subtopic
3) third subtopic
** Tips      :postpone:
- first tip
- second tip

If this is not possible, that's ok - I'll do the rearranging on the
LaTeX side, but I was curious.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University

* Re: How to "postpone" a fragment when exporting
@ 2013-06-07 20:21 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2013-06-07 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marcin Borkowski writes:

> Is there a way to do something like this on Org side?  (On LaTeX side,
> this is quite easy, but I don't want to clutter my Org file with LaTeX
> syntax like \begin{tip} ... \end{tip} etc.)

#+begin_tip
#+end_tip

Yours,
Christian