On 2014-08-13 15:20, Pascal Fleury writes: > Yes, sorry for late reaction (it's holiday season here :-). Funny, it's holiday season here as well (in Bretagne) ;-) > This is an issue I introduced with the assoc. arrays, which does not > verify if the installed version of bash handles them (from bash4 on). > It needs a modification in the setup code that checks the version and > only issues assoc. array code when bash supports it. And it so happens > that Macs have bash3 installed. Will try to find such a machine and > add the test. Thanks a lot. If I can help, please let me know. Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7