I've fixed the implementation of `org-export--prepare-file-contents` so that links are relative to the included file. A patch is attached. I've also created two org files in the test examples directory: "includer-with-links.org" and "subdir/includee-with-links.org". My goal was to add a test in "test-ox.el" `test-org-export/expand-include` that checks whether, after exporting the "includer-with-links.org" file to Org, the headings *Source and *Target are the same. I did not figure out how to do this cleanly, so any help implementing the test itself would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Daniel