Torsten Wagner writes: > Perhaps this will do what you want?  When I run org-babel-tangle on the following org file, and then > LaTeX the output, the resulting pdf file says: A bit of LATEX code, with the result: 6 > I just wonder if there is a more comfortable method rather then > creating a file. Although I still don't fully understand the need to embed latex *inside* of source-code blocks, perhaps the attached org-babel-latex.el file [1] will represent a simpler solution for embedding the results of source-code blocks in latex source-code blocks. It makes use of the :var org-babel header argument as shown in the attached example file [2]. To reproduce first load org-babel-latex.el and then evaluate the latex block (note the results are already in the file from my test evaluation). Hope this helps -- Eric Footnotes: [1]