On 2014-09-03 10:28, Thorsten Jolitz writes: > ok, it seems 'outshine-refile does works, but I'm not sufficiently used > to it - it actually refiles the outshine headers I'm on, but that seems > to be a configuration thing. Oops, I should have read this first. > to match you use case, but I think what you really want is > > > ,----[ C-h f outshine-imenu RET ] > | outshine-imenu is an interactive Lisp function in `outshine.el'. > | > | It is bound to M-# M-p. > | > | (outshine-imenu &optional PREFER-IMENU-P) > | > | Convenience function for calling imenu/idomenu from outshine. > `---- > > with idomenu installed from the package manager. What I like about 'org-refile' is that it's integrated with my setup (currently helm, but I'm also trying icicle). Is is possible to have such an integration with outshine? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7