Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> But in my document, I have >> >> #+SELECT_TAGS: export presentation >> >> in which case, I would have expected, that the tags defined here are not >> exported? > > It's arguably better. > > OTOH, it is easier to remove them with a filter (or globally with > tags:nil) than to add them back if we automatically delete them. So, > I tend to think we shouldn't remove them automatically. > > WDYT? Makes sense - I just wasn't aware of the tags:nil property. Probably it should be added to the beamer template headers (C-ce#)? > >> But I already have =tags:not-in-toc= but they were in the TOC? > > I don't understand that question. I had #+OPTIONS: tags:not-in-toc in my org file, but the tags were still in the toc of the beamer export. Rainer > > Regards, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982