Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> The current CPU report indeed not contains heavy org-crypt. Because my >> epa get problem. When I edit a GnuPG encrypted "encrypt.org.gpg", it >> suspend on epa waiting for process to finished. It never ends unless I >> press [C-g] to quit it. > > Which looks like gpg tried to display password prompt is some awkward > place (like in bash sub-process under Emacs) and is forever waiting for > your input. > > I have (setenv "DISPLAY" ":0.0") in my init.el to let graphical > dialogues know how to popup from under Emacs process. I'm under macOS system. the result of (getenv "DISPLAY") is "ssh-askpass". This is weird... I will dig deeper about this issue, update here later. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3