* code blocks inside enumerations
@ 2014-01-31 14:01 Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2014-01-31 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'm writing a series of exercises where I need to write some code in the
middle of an enumeration. Unfortunately the following does not work:

1. This is how one write an empty list

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
nil
#+END_SRC

2. And this is a second item

When I export this, the source block is interpreted as closing the
enumerate environment.

Is there a way to say that the source block should be nested in the
enclosing enumerating item?

Thanks,

Alan

* Re: code blocks inside enumerations
@ 2014-01-31 14:06 ` Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2014-01-31 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I dug a little deeper and found the answer: I need to indent the source
block.

Alan Schmitt <alan.schmitt@polytechnique.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm writing a series of exercises where I need to write some code in the
> middle of an enumeration. Unfortunately the following does not work:
>
> 1. This is how one write an empty list
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
> nil
> #+END_SRC
>
> 2. And this is a second item
>
> When I export this, the source block is interpreted as closing the
> enumerate environment.

This works:

1. This is how one write an empty list

   #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp