Hi I am looking for examples / templates for CVs written using org, as I decided to ose org for my CV. I fund this oldish conversation http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-04/msg00096.html and these two templates for using org to write a CV: https://github.com/punchagan/resume https://github.com/fasheng/fsh-orgmode-latex-cv as well this CV without .org file http://adamsonj.ninth.su/cv.html Also, there does not seem to be anything on worg. - Can somebody give any further info on org and CVs? - How do you do it (I don't assume you write your CVs in Word?), or are you using LaTeX directly? - Any other examples and templates online? If I get enough, I will compile a summary for worg, but I need examples and information. Thanks, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982