On 2017-01-31 03:58, Sean Escriva writes: > Hello fellow Org users, > > After beta testing several builds, the latest updated version of > MobileOrg for iOS has finally been released: > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobileorg/id634225528?mt=8 > > Functionality is essentially the same as the previous version, just > refreshed the various SDKs and updated the Dropbox API due to Dropbox > deprecating v1. > > Please report any bugs to Github: https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues > > Much thanks to Mario Martelli and Boris for their invaluable help > getting this release ready. Thanks a lot for this release. I just gave it a try and it works great. I have a question about how to choose what to synchronize. Looking at the documentation, it seems to be through the index.org file. I tried to modify that file but everything is reset at the next org-mobile-push. So I tried to set some variables like this: (setq org-mobile-agendas nil) (setq org-mobile-files nil) and I still have a lot of agendas. Is it possible to configure org-mobile to have no agenda at all? (My goal is to start adding things one by one as I need them, I have too many org files, and too big agendas, to sync them all.) Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2016-12: 404.48, 2015-12: 401.85