Sebastian Rose writes: > "Eric Schulte" writes: >> >> Yes, currently the best way to get a feel for how to add languages would >> be to start with an existing language file (I'd suggest >> org-babel-python.el or org-babel-ruby.el, or for simpler less >> comprehensive language support look at org-babel-ditaa or >> org-babel-haskell) and make changes from there. I agree that a brief >> tutorial for adding language support would be helpful. > > > A skeleton maybe? > And just a few comments describing the I/O of the basic functions > (and/or the global vars/containers that take the results). > > Good idea, I'm attaching an org-babel-template.el file which tries to be just that. I'd be interested to hear how it works for you, or if you want to make any changes. Once there is a good version maybe it would be a good thing to either add to the babel/lisp/langs directory, or at least to post on Worg.