"Martin G. Skjæveland" writes: > Is there a way I can add xml and n3 to the list of supported > languages? These languages does not need interpretation, so I'm > thinking it should be quite easy to add. I have fumblingly tried > > (add-to-list 'org-babel-tangle-langs '("xml")) > > and > > (add-to-list 'org-babel-tangle-langs '("css" "xml")) > > but it as no effect. > Hi Martin, The attached org-mode file contains instructions for adding xml and n3 to org-babel and org-babel-tangle. Note that there may be another step if the major mode for n3 is not n3-mode. Best -- Eric