* Lack of availability
@ 2014-09-17  6:03 Bastien
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2014-09-17  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I'm sorry for my current lack of availability.  I wanted
to hack back since late august but I was not able to.

I'm going through hard times since the summer and I need
to focus on securing a basic environment for my daily life.

I hope I can sort this out soon enough.

I'm thankful to everyone who actively contribute with bug
fixes, questions and answers.  It's great to see this.

All best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Lack of availability
@ 2014-09-17  6:04 ` Glyn Millington
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Glyn Millington @ 2014-09-17  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm sorry for my current lack of availability.  I wanted
> to hack back since late august but I was not able to.
>
> I'm going through hard times since the summer and I need
> to focus on securing a basic environment for my daily life.
>
> I hope I can sort this out soon enough.
>
> I'm thankful to everyone who actively contribute with bug
> fixes, questions and answers.  It's great to see this.

I hope life stabilises for you soon!

with best wishes

Glyn

* Re: Lack of availability
@ 2014-09-17 12:47 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2014-09-17 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> I'm sorry for my current lack of availability.  I wanted
> to hack back since late august but I was not able to.
>
> I'm going through hard times since the summer and I need
> to focus on securing a basic environment for my daily life.
>
> I hope I can sort this out soon enough.
>
> I'm thankful to everyone who actively contribute with bug
> fixes, questions and answers.  It's great to see this.

I'm hope things will be in your corner of the world soon.  Best of
luck!

—Rasmus

--
Bang bang

* Re: Lack of availability
@ 2014-09-20 18:41 ` Sacha Chua
From: Sacha Chua @ 2014-09-20 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien Guerry; +Cc: emacs list

I'm sorry to hear you've been going through hard times, and have sent a
donation through the Support Org button on the orgmode website as a token
of appreciation for all the good work you've done. Please feel free to use
my contribution for personal expenses, not just Org-related stuff. You've
spent so much time and effort taking care of this community, it's time for
us to help you!

If there's anything else that could make your life better, please feel free
to reach out.

Sacha Chua - sachachua.com - Mobile: +1-416-823-2669
On Sep 17, 2014 2:03 AM, "Bastien" <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm sorry for my current lack of availability.  I wanted
> to hack back since late august but I was not able to.
>
> I'm going through hard times since the summer and I need
> to focus on securing a basic environment for my daily life.
>
> I hope I can sort this out soon enough.
>
> I'm thankful to everyone who actively contribute with bug
> fixes, questions and answers.  It's great to see this.
>
> All best,
>
> --
>  Bastien

* Re: Lack of availability
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2014-09-21  5:08 ` Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2014-09-21  5:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Aloha Bastien,

Take care of yourself!  We'll be here when you get back.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye