* ":results none" doesn't seem to be documented
@ 2015-01-14 21:47 Kodi Arfer
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Kodi Arfer @ 2015-01-14 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

"none" is allowed as an argument to :results (see, for example,
ob-core.el line 704 as of Git d36bd8d), but this isn't mentioned in
results.html. I just learned of its existence while reading ob-core.el.

To me, by the way, ":results none" seems like a useful feature rather
than being redundant with ":results silent", because it won't attempt to
print a massive object to the echo area. (Pehaps "silent" wasn't a great
choice of name.)