Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> I found ~org-load-modules-maybe~ load modules from ~org-modules~, it's a >> list of ob-* or ol-* elisp modules. Not Julia modules. I searched >> ~org-load-modules-maybe~ function invocation code in org-mode source >> code, have not relative examples. Don't know how to use >> ~org-load-modules-maybe~ to detect whether Julia modules exist and raise >> helpful warning message. > > That was what I was actually referring to. ob-julia also requires two > Elisp packages: julia-mode and ESS > (https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-julia.html) Oh, I misunderstand your meaning. > Now I see that you were referring to the actual Julia packages. Those > may be caught by Julia session code (org-babel-prep-session:julia) and > then a warning may be displayed. Yes, that's what I mean. Well, if ob-julia session can display warning. That's fine. I have not realized that scene. -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express without misunderstanding. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(libera.chat, freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3