Hello, I use a variable-pitch face for my org-mode buffers, with the exception of some elements (table, dates, verbatim, …). I would like to include source blocks as well, but since org-block-background has been removed, there does not seem to be a way to disable variable-pitch in source blocks. I found some discussion about this back in August (https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2015-08/msg00911.html) and I was wondering if there had been any progress on this front. Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Athmospheric CO₂ (Updated September 27, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 397.33 ppm