Ihor Radchenko writes: > Then, please mention this in the NEWS. Something like "we drop > extension support as it never worked anyway". Fixed. I also reworded the surrounding text to match. > You may even drop append and use ,@options inside `(...). Not a big > deal though. Fixed. > If value is invalid string (not an actual number), `string-to-number' > will return 0. This may cause very strange export output I think. Fixed and added two new tests: - ox-html/mathjax-legacy-scale-invalid - ox-html/mathjax-legacy-scale-invalid-message Below, I attach the 7th revision of the patch. Rudy