On 2014-08-31 11:20, Thorsten Jolitz writes: > With outshine I have many of Org-mode's advantages (and using outorg I > can turn my elisp file into an org file in a second and have all of > them), but its still just about a source-file in emacs-lisp-mode, and > thats what makes things convenient, fast and dynamic. It there an easy way to turn an org file with many lisp source blocks into an outshine file? I cannot start from the tangled file as it's lacking all the org structure. Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7