Ihor Radchenko writes: > Rudolf, since you are probably more familiar with MathJax, may you > please take a look at the report below and tell us if the suggestions > are sensible? Sure, see below. > I tried setting 'autonumber' to "None", as the docstring suggests, but > only the lower-cased "none" worked fine. Oops! I screwed this up (via 15068ce30). I wanted to lowercase "None" but instead I capitalized "All". Please see the attached patch 0001. > Also, MathJax documentation for 2.7 (the version I've got HTML > rendered with by org-mode) mentions "AMS", not "AMS Math" > (http://docs.mathjax.org/en/v2.7-latest/tex.html). We have this fixed on main (via 15068ce30). > Another option that needs attention is 'indent'. The docstring > contains the phrase 'Valid values are "left" and "right"'. We have this fixed on main (via 15068ce30). > This phrase should be changed to something like 'An example of a valid > value is "2em"' or simply removed, I think. Good idea! Please see the attached patch 0002. Rudy