Hi Eric Eric Schulte writes: [...] > > Looks perfect, I'm adding this to the definition of `org-test-run-batch-tests'. > > I still get one failing test when running this in batch mode. > ,---- > | 1 unexpected results: > | FAILED test-org-babel/inline-src-blocks > `---- > > and 6 failures when run interactively, but these may be local issues so > I'll check them out. I'll do some work on testing against version 23 and 22 and maybe put together a how-to get ERT on those earlier systems (on linux). For fun I hacked together a test results parser using org babel, which calls your script from within a shell block, passing the results to a parser block. Output is in the form of org mode headings and sub-headings. I've attached it in case you were interested (org babel was just great for doing this). One problem I have however is getting the correct arguments in the call line to cause the expected behaviour. Executing the block =run-all-and-convert= within the processing header causes the correct behaviour, however I can't get the #+call to cause the same behaviour. Best, Martyn