Thorsten Jolitz writes: > Rainer M Krug writes: > >> Thorsten Jolitz writes: >> >>> Rainer M Krug writes: >>> >>>> Thorsten Jolitz writes: >>>> I don't quite understand your code below and what it is supposed to do. >>> >>> Drawers are probably better in most cases, but this code lets you use >>> ':results pp replace' while developing, but converts the fixed-width pp >>> results into raw results when desired (e.g. in a buffer copy before some >>> action is taken). >> >> OK - I see. But what is the advantage in this approach? Drawer do >> perfectly what I want, i.e. encapsulating an org structure in a for >> replacement when re-calculated, inside the drawer they behave like >> normal org structure (folding, ...) and upon export they are exported as >> org code would be - or am I missing something? > > There are none (for you) then, but it might be useful anyway in some > situations, at least the results look more like part of the document > when you care about the looks of the org file too (not only the export > results). True. Thanks a lot, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982