Rasmus writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> Hello, >> >> Rainer M Krug writes: >> >>> But in my document, I have >>> >>> #+SELECT_TAGS: export presentation >>> >>> in which case, I would have expected, that the tags defined here are not >>> exported? >> >> It's arguably better. >> >> OTOH, it is easier to remove them with a filter (or globally with >> tags:nil) than to add them back if we automatically delete them. So, >> I tend to think we shouldn't remove them automatically. >> >> WDYT? > > FWIW I agree with not being clever here. It becomes a too convoluted > definition of tags. Aside, I can’t think of single case where I would > *export* tags (but that’s another story). Different usage scenarios I guess. But most certainly not in my usage pattern of org (literate programming, data analysis, R, paper, presentations, ...) Cheers, Rainer -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982