Hello again, On 2016-11-28 09:01, Alan Schmitt writes: > I'm sorry to write again about this, but the problem has come back, and > reinstalling org-plus-contrib did not make it go away this time. > > I'm pretty sure this is not a problem with org itself, but some > interaction with other packages (I'm using Spacemacs so there are many > things happening under the hood). I don't know what to do to start > investigating. Would you have suggestions? I'm also seeing some other very strange behavior. For instance, while editing an org-beamer file, the function org-beamer-select-environment (bound to C-c C-b) is just the tagging function (bound to C-c C-q). To get the beamer behavior, I need to evaluate the defun of org-beamer-select-environment, and then all works well until the next time I restart emacs. I have no idea how such a thing would happen. Any suggestions? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2016-10: 401.57, 2015-10: 398.29