I'm using package "consult" which has command "consult-org-heading" to search org headlines. It will auto jump to the selected headline and expand the jumped headline. After using org-fold, it does not auto jump to the headline now. The previous discussion here as reference https://github.com/minad/consult/issues/563. As @minad mentioned we need to wait for org-fold provide an official API to reveal content. Hope this can be added to org-fold plan. Ihor Radchenko writes: > This is the final version of the patch. I am going to merge it this > weekend. If there are any comments, please send them ASAP. > > This version is basically the same as previous, but (1) Rebased onto > current main; (2) org-agenda.el can be native compiled; (3) Fixed some > edge cases with fontification. > > Best, > Ihor -- [ stardiviner ] I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express. Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/ IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3