Eric Schulte writes: Hi Eric > Martyn Jago writes: > >> Hi >> >> Some fixes to inline src block execution via org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c >> where point is beyond white-space in the inline src block body... >> >> * Start Pomodoro >> src_emacs-lisp[:results silent]{( org-timer-set-timer 25 )} [...] > This looks great. I would like to apply this patch but it breaks unit > tests at least one of which existed previously and was passing. Would > you mind taking a look at these unit tests to see if your patch breaks > existing behavior? Yes my bad - even my supplied tests failed (it was very late). I've fixed my code and fixed a failing test due to a previous regression. All tests now pass here on Mac OSX [...] Regards Martyn