Myles English writes: > Myles English writes: > >> Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> >>> One option could be to define a specialized latex back-end dedicated to >>> moderncv class, much like "ox-koma-letter.el" does for "scrlttr2". >> >> I did actually make a start on this, I'll dig it out and put it >> somewhere accessible, soon. > > ..and here it is: > > https://github.com/mylese/ox-cv This looks very nice - thanks. Rainer > > It kind of works, I haven't tried it with org more recent than about > July. I'll be trying to develop it further myself but would welcome a > lot of input from others. Alternatively, if someone wants to take it > over completely, that would be fine too. > > Myles > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982