On 2015-01-09 19:18, phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk (Phillip Lord) writes: >> I've used a similar configuration >> >> #+begin_src emacs-lisp >> (add-hook 'emacs-lisp-mode-hook (lambda () (setq lentic-init >> 'lentic-orgel-org-init))) >> #+end_src > > Personally, I wouldn't do that! At the moment, my transformation doesn't > work nicely for all el files. At a minimum, you need code markers at the > before the first line of lisp and the after the last. > > Otherwise, all the code gets treated by org as text; if you run, say, > "fill-paragraph" in the org-mode lentic view then it will do bad things > when all the code gets refilled. What are those markers? The "#+begin_src" one? Would you recommend using file-local variables for lentic files? I gave it a try with this file: