Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Christian Moe writes: > >> Another odd problems after updating to Emacs 24.5 and Org >> 8.3.4: >> >> I have a capture template that puts the captured info into a table line >> before the second horizontal line of the table. >> >> Capture fails with this message: >> >> Capture template `x': Invalid table line specification "II-1" >> >> Far as I can tell from the manual, the specification is exactly right, >> and it has always worked before. > > Could you share the template with an Org document to test it on? > > Thank you. > > Regards,