Mohamed Wael Khobalatte writes: > Hi guys, I posted a question to the Emacs StackExchange > (https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/50137/show-apple-calendar-events-in-org-mode), > but I believe it's better asked here. Does anyone know how I can get > my Apple calendar to show up in org-mode as readonly (preferably)? Coincidentally, I just went through this exercise myself. I fixed a couple of issues in icalevents[1] and then worked out how to get the calendar details from database that the Mac actually uses to track the calendars. I wrote icaldiary[2] to extract events from my calendar(s) and create an emacs “diary” file which Org reads quite happily. > I had no luck with org-mac-iCal. Only one calendar (the Birthdays > calendar) shows up, eventhough all other calendars are *checked*, as > the documentation from that package requires. It is also rather old, > so not sure if it works anymore? Yeah, I found the same problem. I think that Apple stopped storing the active calendar data in the plist files that org-mac-iCal checks. They moved it into the cache which they store with sqlite3. Hoping this is helpful… Be seeing you, norm [1] https://github.com/ndw/icalevents [2] https://gist.github.com/ndw/e76a3dad862989deb0cb74b3e2b557b4 -- Norman Walsh | Throughout history the world has been http://nwalsh.com/ | laid waste to ensure the triumph of | conceptions that are now as dead as the | men that died for them.--Henry De | Montherlant