Oleh writes: >> I know that I could use org-babel-load-file, or outshine. What are >> other possibilities? What are the caveats (and advantages) of both >> (other?) ways? > > I'm using a one .el file per mode approach, with around 4000 lines > split into 40 files. > > This approach simplifies things a lot: for instance I haven't touched > Javascript in ages, but all my customizations for it are sitting in > javascript.el without getting in the way of the stuff that I'm using > now. They aren't even loaded unless I open a js file. Interesting - is your configuration online, so that one could take a look at it? I did not find them on your github page? Or how do you do it, that the e.g. javascript.el is only loaded when a js file is opened? Because this is exactly what I would like to have. Cheers, Rainer > > The rest of my codes are published and I just use them via > MELPA. I use my own package to navigate and maintain code > (https://github.com/abo-abo/lispy). Here's a short screencast if you > haven't seen it before: https://vimeo.com/86894158. > > regards, > Oleh > > -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982