* [org-e-texinfo] Exporting email address
@ 2012-11-18 18:29 Thomas S. Dye
From: Thomas S. Dye @ 2012-11-18 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Aloha all,

I have this in the Org file:

@@info:@email{emacs-orgmode@@gnu.org}@@

I expect to get this in the texi file:

@email{emacs-orgmode@@gnu.org}

Instead, I get this:

@email{emacs-orgmodegnu.org@}@@@@

In general, the export snippets work very well.  I think this might be a
corner case caused by the '@@' in the argument to the texinfo @email
command.  I don't know if this pops up elsewhere in texinfo.

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com

* Re: [org-e-texinfo] Exporting email address
@ 2012-11-18 18:41 ` Jonathan Leech-Pepin
From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin @ 2012-11-18 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas S. Dye; +Cc: Org-mode