And, as promised, here's the updated version of the agenda printer script. This version has only bugfixes and compatibility fixes. There are some more fundamental changes (listed in the TODOs in the source comments) that need to be made, but I'm waiting on a round tuit for them. I hope people find this useful, and that it is more usable for them than the previous version. Changes: 1. Uses os.popen3 rather than the subprocess module; as a result, it should work with python versions earlier than 2.4. 2. Better quoting for characters in headlines that could cause problems in the LaTeX output.