* Automatic LaTeX preview toggling
@ 2020-02-14  5:19 Ag Ibragimov
From: Ag Ibragimov @ 2020-02-14  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just recently discovered that this excellent code snippet that I found long time ago here:
http://slumpy.org/blog/2017-02-01-automatic-latex-preview-in-org-mode

which is based on even older post originally written by John Kitchin:

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/10/09/Automatic-latex-image-toggling-when-cursor-is-on-a-fragment/

unfortunately stopped working. I guess I missed it, at some point it seems org--list-latex-overlays function was removed.

Does anyone know if there's updated version of this thing somewhere? Or maybe this was extracted into some plugin or something that can be installed from MELPA maybe and I don't even know?

* Re: Automatic LaTeX preview toggling
@ 2020-02-18  1:26 ` John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2020-02-18  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

The version I have at
https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-org-latex.el#L398
still works for me.

I don't use it a lot, but I just tried it now on a small example and it
seemed ok.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F