From: Oliver Kappel <ngreply@gmx.net>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Create a longtable in LaTeX from orgtbl
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:40:43 +0200	[thread overview]

Am 18.06.2014 um 16:33 schrieb Nick Dokos:

> Oliver Kappel <ngreply@gmx.net> writes:
>

>> I'm just using:
>>
>> #+CAPTION: Table headline shown in \listoftables
>> #+NAME:   tab:name_for_ref_to
>> #+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable :align |l|l|l|
>> |-------+-------+-------|
>> | Col 1 | Col 2 | Col 3 |
>> |-------+-------+-------|
>>

>>> Can you show how to create a longtable in LaTeX from orgtbl?
>>>

> "orgtbl" is the operative word here: the OP is *not* talking about an
> org file, but about a LaTeX file with a radio table. See
>
>      (info "(org) Radio tables")
>
> for details.
>
> Nick

Ah, I've missed that and sorry for double posting.

Isn't pretty, but working:

#+BEGIN_SRC LaTeX
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage{comment}

\begin{document}

\begin{longtable}{rll}
  % BEGIN RECEIVE ORGTBL my-long-table
  % END RECEIVE ORGTBL my-long-table
\end{longtable}
%
\begin{comment}
  #+ORGTBL: SEND my-long-table orgtbl-to-latex :splice t :escape t
  | date                | session | remark |
  | \endhead 2014-06-18 | s140618 |        |
\end{comment}
%

\end{document}
#+END_SRC